Chessboard is proud to work with The BUSY Group Ltd (BUSY) on an ongoing basis as their Mergers & Acquisitions adviser.
BUSY is a Not for Profit (NFP) organisation providing career opportunities to job seekers and students through apprenticeships, employment, and education support programs.
- Job active
- Transition to work
- Disability Employment Services (DES)
- Labour hire & group training
- Specialist senior schooling
Paul Miles, Managing Director of BUSY says:“Chessboard has been our corporate adviser for several years. They have been of great support to us, helping us through multiple transactions and working with our team to provide an experienced sounding board for our growth strategies. The team at Chessboard understand our strategic plans and regularly bring to us potential targets & ideas with expert analysis for our consideration. They have been vital to us achieving our growth targets over the last seven years, and I look forward to seeing both our businesses grow together for many years to come.”
As part of our recent engagements Chessboard has acted as:
- Ongoing corporate adviser to BUSY
- Adviser to BUSY on its merger with On-Q (a DES provider)
- Adviser to BUSY on its merger with Skill360 (labour hire & group training)
- Adviser to BUSY on its investment in The Skill Xchange (Job marketplace)
- Adviser to BUSY on its acquisition of One Stop Group (Forklift training)
- Assisted BUSY in identification and assessment of opportunities
- Provided strategic advice in relation to value creation
- Assisted BUSY with structuring optimal approach to opportunities
- Provided negotiation support
We are proud to continue to support BUSY to maximise the outcomes of the organisation’s strategy.