Chessboard is proud to have worked with Retracom Hire Pty Ltd (Retracom) on their sale to Panelfab.
Chessboard acted as Corporate Adviser to Retracom.
Retracom provides relocatable, transportable site accommodation hire and associated services across the South East QLD region. The business has been in operation since 1974, growing a purpose built fleet of over 700 units servicing a diverse range of industries.
Martin Porter, Director of Retracom says:
“After being involved with Retracom for over 25 years, it is great to see the business transitioned to its new owners. As our Mergers & Acquisitions adviser Chessboard has provided us with negotiation support and strategic advice to maximise value in our exit. Chessboard have been a great support to us.”
As part of our engagement Chessboard:
- Acted as corporate adviser to Retracom
- Supported the preparation and presentation of business information
- Approached potential acquirers
- Supported the negotiation with engaged acquirers
- Assisted external tax and legal advisers
We are proud to have supported the owners of Retracom Hire to maximise the outcomes of their sale process.