Chessboard is proud to have worked with The Queensland Chamber of Fruit and vegetable Industries Co-Operative Ltd (Brismark) on an ongoing basis to assist the directors and members to create long-term value for the organisation.
Chessboard is the Corporate Adviser to Brismark.
Brismark has a history dating back to 1941 when it was established as an association of fruit and vegetable wholesalers. As a member organisation it actively lobbies on major industry issues such as the Horticulture Code of Conduct. It also offers a Credit Service facility which acts as a clearing house for its Members and associated businesses. Brismark’s mission is to provide representation and services to the primary wholesaling sector of the fruit and vegetable industry and to hold a strategic level of ownership in Brisbane Markets Limited.
Andrew Young, CEO of Brismark says:
“As our corporate adviser Chessboard has provided us with ongoing strategic advice to maximise our value. Chessboard have been a great support to us.”
As part of our recent engagements Chessboard:
- Acted as corporate adviser to Brismark
- Provided strategic advice in relation to value creation
- Assisted Brismark with strategic option analysis
- Assisted Brismark to raise debt finance with a Big-4 bank to continue the business strategic goals
- Assisted with the preparation of financial modelling to support value
- Provided negotiation support
We are proud to continue to support Brismark to maximise the outcomes of the organisation’s strategy.